Gramercy Park has long been one of Manhattan’s most luxurious and prestigious neighborhoods. The focal point of the area is the lush gated park, and old brownstones and mansions lend these streets beauty and sophistication. The luxury condos at 160 East 22nd Street capitalize on the allure of the neighborhood, and residents will enjoy how this building blends into and complements the neighborhood’s atmosphere.
About Gramercy Park
Gramercy Park is home to the only private park in Manhattan. While the neighborhood is named after the park, there is much more to it than that. Gramercy Park offers excellent restaurants and convenient subway and bus access, and is in close proximity to Irving Place, Stuyvesant Square, Union Square and Madison Square.
About 160 East 22nd St.
The luxury condo tower features an exterior of Indiana limestone, while the interior boasts an unconventional mix of modern and classic high-end finishes. The building was designed by S9, an affiliate of Perkins Eastman Architects, PC, and was developed by Toll Brothers City Living. The unique 25 foot cantilever of 160 East 22nd frames the neighboring buildings along Third Avenue and forms the distinctive lines that define this upscale condo development.
160 East 22nd Street offers residents a wealth of luxury community amenities, which include:
- Children’s playroom, designed to emulate Gramercy Park with child-sized benches and plenty of toys
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Lobby with refrigerated storage for your groceries
- 24 hour concierge service
- Professionally landscaped rooftop terrace with 360 degree Manhattan views, including the Empire State Building
- Grilling stations on terrace with plenty of seating and lounge areas for eating
- Sunbathing area on terrace with chaise lounges and a lounge area with couches
- Anticipated LEED Certified green building with Low VOC emitting paints, sustainable building materials, locally sourced materials, high efficiency HVAC systems, rooftop rain retention system, bike room, and ENERGY STAR rated appliances
160 East 22nd offers studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom residences. They have all been thoughtfully designed with comfort in mind. Some of the incredible amenities found inside the residential units include:
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 5” white oak wood floors
- Solid core walnut finished apartment entrance doors
- Solid core wooden interior doors with wooden trim
- Bosch Efficient ENERGY STAR washer and dryer in each unit
- Open kitchen with islands for extra countertop space
- Custom white satin lacquer cabinetry
- Natural honed basaltina stone countertops
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Miele cooktop and oven
- Miele hidden, silent dishwasher
- Sharp undercounter microwave drawer
- Grohe faucet
- Smoked glass backsplash
- Designer pendant light fixtures in kitchen
- Master bath with 8” rain showerheads
- Porcelanosa faucets
- Persian natural white marble floors and walls
- Bianca Perla marble feature wall in master bath
- Kohler soaking tubs with stone deck
- Custom satin lacquer wooden vanity
- Toto low flow toilets
- Kohler accessories
- Recessed bath storage nook in secondary baths
160 East 22nd is easily accessed by several subway stations, including:
- 6 at 23rd St.
- N/R at 23rd St.
- L at 3rd Ave.
- L/N/Q/R/4/5/6 at 14th St./Union Square
- F/M at 23rd St.