- A must watch! State of the Spring Housing Market (click on Part 6 for complete report) on the Today Show (via Curbed). Complete with some advice and tips from Barbara Corcoran. One thing I strongly disagree with in our local market is making a low offer…do so on most properties and you will be searching for a home for a long time.
- Peter Coy of Business Week Online points out how the cities of LA, Miami and New York are still seeing price increases while the "Exurbs" are seeing little if no price gains.
- Yesterday Coy wrote a great piece on Raffi Mohammed’s analogy between Scalpers and Home Sellers.
- Hmmm…Fed Reserve Chairman Greenspan "toned down his warning that the U.S. might slip into a recession." (via Macroblog)
- The Real Estate Journal reports that some real estate pros are being viewed by the IRS as part-time real estate investors. Big problem…big $$$!
- A victory (maybe temporary?) for New York’s working class as the New York Times reports that HUD has blocked the $1.3B Starett City Deal.
- More woes for Donald Trump but I’m certain he’s not losing any sleep over the planned demonstration against (via Blog Chelsea) his new Trump Soho Condo-Hotel.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.