- In perusing all of the RSS feeds this morning, Bubble Meter reminded me that I haven’t blogged once about the subprime mortgage market implosion, so courtesy of Bubble Meter, here are some links of sites who are doing an excellent job covering the goings on in the subprime meltdown.
- More on the meltdown and a preview of the conflicts surrounding Dual Agency from The Real Estate Cafe.
- I’m not sure why this is such huge news but The New York Observer reports that there has been a mini-exodus of 4 top producers at Corcoran…BIG DEAL!!! Rumor has it that they are headed to Brown Harris Stevens. I’ve been doing this for 15 years and have watched top producers jump from company to company whenever it tickles their fancy.
- From NPR comes a piece on how one man’s misery (foreclosure) is another man’s gold as investors are out there in full force across the country trying to scoop up deals.
- Big Brokers setting limits on individual branding for their agents via the Real Deal.
- Amy Hoak of The Real Estate Journal’s Using the Web to Find Information Your Realtor Won’t Tell You is a must read.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.