The flu is sweeping through our house with the latest victim being my 3 year old daughter. My wife and I are just waiting for its attack on one of us…oh happy day. So here’s a list of some of the interesting bits in the blogosphere today as I attempt to fend off the flu bug:
- Ew Ew That Smell-From Bradley Hope of The New York Sun comes Upper West Side Staple…uh…I mean Stable becoming Luxury Condos
- Sticking with the topic of Vanishing Old New York check out Jeremiah Moss’s ultra-depressing blog (via Curbed)
- Ready to Refinance…not so fast…Ruth Simon of RealEstateJournal.com points out that Snags Abound
- More on the bizarre defiance in some local real estate markets as Global Meets Local from Carol Lloyd of SFGate.com
- The FBI investigates Roger Clemens while jokers like Casey Serin go unpunished (via HousingPanic)
- The Mother of all Margin Calls: Leverage Bites from my friend Noah Rosenblatt at UrbanDigs
- Curbed’s Morning Credit Crunch explores median prices below $1M in East Hampton….WHAAAAAAAAT?!!!
Still feeling healthy…see you Monday.