- Examining the fine print at Redfin.
- A tour of the basics of Zillow.
- Evidence of at least one hot market.
- Would somebody please just cough up the $40 million for this beach house already?
- Do you like virtual property tours? It says here that consumers adore them and that they are proven effective.
- An NPR report saying mortgage rates are going back down.
- Another NPR report in which the case is made–gasp–that the U.S. is currently in recession.
- A thoughtful column about the relative merits of investing your IRA money in real estate.
- Image evidence that Daniel Libeskind’s vision has not been entirely abandoned at Ground Zero.
- Rich Calder: "The average sales price for one- and two-family Brooklyn homes was up 15.6 percent from the first half of 2005 through the first half of this year to $586,000."
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.