- Looking for a decent view for under a million dollars. Not so easy.
- Evasive answers about Atlantic Yards from the Empire State Development Commission, transcribed with commentary. Note to self: do not give evasive answers.
- Lots of traffic on your block makes it hard to have friends, according to a study.
- The crystal ball at Moody’s says the fourth quarter of 2008 will be the bottom of the market in New York City. The NAR responds, and bloggers respond to the NAR.
- Jonathan Miller with some gloomy thoughts on inflation: "If inflation continues to be a concern (as it is now, accorsing to fed statements), the Fed cannot cut rates. If it does, long rates will rocket up, making refis impossible. If inflation plummets and allows the Fed to cut rates, that means the economy is heading WAY south next year. I see no good outcome here."
- Why would a real estate professional keep a blog?
- Carol Lloyd has a real estate story that starts like this: "Taking a page from the no-money-down gurus he had already ruined his credit scores learning from, he didn’t let the fact that he was under-employed with no financial assets slow him down." Hard to imagine how that could turn out poorly.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.