- Zillow’s New York City heat map shows hot and cold neighborhoods in New York City, although I wouldn’t count on those prices per square foot. Zillow’s NYC information isn’t perfect.
- If you spend an hour messing around with the city’s new online property records ACRIS, then you’ll be doing what just about everyone else in the industry is doing. You can find all kinds of strange stuff in there, including celebrity property records.
- Federal Housing Authority loans with nothing down? Risky.
- Property Grunt talks about the mean game of chicken going on in NYC between buyers and sellers.
- Surprise, surprise: the NAR feels good about the real estate market.
- Doug Heddings on New York One rapping about how to increase your chances of selling your apartment in this buyer’s market.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.