If Doug’s schedule is any indication, the Manhattan market is picking up steam. He’s flying all over the place, with no time to blog, so here are some links:
- A broker is inviting a bunch of celebrities to a fundraiser for Rwandan kids… in a penthouse that just happens to be her exclusive $7.5 million listing.
- That rare happy adjustable rate mortgage story.
- Getting back at the noisy bar next door, or, how not to be a good neighbor.
- Zillow Heatmaps are pretty cool. Play around with the New York City map here.
- Real estate blogging mania: 100 posts in a day, the competition. Doug’s take: "Love this 100 Posts in a day contest… Is the market THAT quiet? I’m looking forward to checking in tomorrow and Wednesday to see how this blogathon plays out. Should be fun. Nice work Sellsius!"