If Doug’s schedule is any indication, the Manhattan market is picking up steam. He’s flying all over the place, with no time to blog, so here are some links:
- A broker is inviting a bunch of celebrities to a fundraiser for Rwandan kids… in a penthouse that just happens to be her exclusive $7.5 million listing.
- That rare happy adjustable rate mortgage story.
- Getting back at the noisy bar next door, or, how not to be a good neighbor.
- Zillow Heatmaps are pretty cool. Play around with the New York City map here.
- Real estate blogging mania: 100 posts in a day, the competition. Doug’s take: "Love this 100 Posts in a day contest… Is the market THAT quiet? I’m looking forward to checking in tomorrow and Wednesday to see how this blogathon plays out. Should be fun. Nice work Sellsius!"
One Response to Monday Link-o-Rama