The Orion Condos, 58 story 550 unit Condominium located on 350 West 42nd Street in New York City. These condominiums offer luxurious and striking condo homes and residences for only a luck exclusive few. Spacious corner living room with Floor To Ceiling windows provide amazing North and West Manhattan views, truly spectacular. The double exposures provides gorgeous light throughout the day and this immaculate home is completed in designer finishes throughout. Centrally located and with a proven property development team, the New York Orion Condo homes will attract young professionals, growing families and retired couples alike. One of the services that attract Orion’s tenants is their prestige valet and concierge services Monday-Saturday.
Only a few blocks away:
- The Broadway Theater
- Circle Line
- Subway Stations
- Port Authority Bus Terminals
- Time Square
Amazing three story amenity suite including:
- 24-hour fitness center by La Palestra
- Lap pool whirlpool screening
- Room party room business
- Center multiple sundecks
- Residents ‘cafe where a complimentary full breakfast spread is served daily!
- Security guard and video security too
- Cable TV ready High speed internet Package room Premiere Concierge Services
- Full Time doorman
Pricing Information for the Orion:
Prices ranged from about $640,000 for a 530 square foot. ft. studio to about $2,500,000 for a 1,450-square.foot, three-bedroom unit.
- Three Bedrooms from $2,500,000
- Two Bedrooms from $1,350,000
- One Bedroom from $750,000
- Studio from $640,000
With the average asking price, the long list of amenities and this prime location, The Orion has proven to be one of the hottest condo buildings in New York. If you are ever in the area or are interested in purchasing a condo just minutes away from Broadway or Time Square, The Orion is an ideal location.