- Everyone’s all aflutter with their thoughts about Zillow and the FTC. A lot of people seem to agree with the essence of what Doug argued several days ago. On the Matrix there’s talk that Zestimates were never intended for professionals.
- Curbed has some love for TrueGotham.
- The Times, the Sun, and Brownstoner follow up on yesterday’s REBNY announcement of a fairly open MLS in New York.
- Good article on mortgage fraud from Carol Lloyd.
- And, somewhat related, thoughts about banks, who are reportedly taking a new approach to mortgage lending.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.