So little time to blog lately as the market has indeed been keeping me and my team busy so here’s some links that you may find helpful or at least a good read:
- Thank G*D that real estate salespersons are going to be required to take double the current curriculum to receive a license (via The Real Deal).
- NYCGarages.com has changed its domain name to BestParking.com and added some very cool upgrades (via Curbed)
- 2Q 2007 Long Island/Queens Market Overview Available For Download (via Jonathan Miller’s Matrix)
- Hoteliers hedge their bets by adding more condo units (via WSJ)
- A sign of current market conditions…33% of 255 East 74th is sold in a matter of weeks with no advertising or sales office! (via The Real Deal)
- Another recent piece on whether or not the real estate profession is necessary? (via SFGate)
- Having trouble selling your home in New York? ABC’s 20/20 wants you!!! (via Zillowblog)
- And this is too good to be missed! Bill Gross of PIMCO (the God of the Bond Market) addresses the difference between the wealthy and the rest of the population as he shares his current market outlook in Enough is Enough
Be back tomorrow with some original TrueGotham material.