- Using YouTube to stop illegal demolition. Here you can see some video of night-time demolition in Park Slope. That YouTube is changing the world. Now anyone with a camcorder can be a politician. (via Brownstoner)
- Ocean front property on the Jersey Shore: one of the hotter markets in the nation.
- A nice big ol’ map of where in the U.S. earthquakes are most likely. New York City is a 2 on scale that goes to 4. Clicking that link will not be at all reassuring for people in Seattle.
- A nice little story about a couple looking forever for the perfect home to satisfy husband, wife, and both sets of parents. They finally find it! Three years later, it’s time to move.
- NPR puts recent national market number in plain English perspective.
- Only some sellers are serious. Others are fishing for a certain price.
- In many ways, New Yorkers are efficient with the earth’s resources. But how efficient? An examination.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.