Real Estate adviser Tara Struyk of Forbes.com shares her Top Five Signs Of A Bad Real Estate Agent. I couldn’t agree with her more as she points out ways to gage if your agent is doing an effective job of selling and marketing your home.
- Lack of communication-regular updates are key!
- Lack of leadership-you don’t need a lemming!
- Unused resources-what are THEY doing to aggressively market your home?
- Too much pressure-excessive steering or pressure is a no no!
- Lack of follow-up-uh oh…of this I am often guilty
In doing a self-evaluation after reading this article (I suggest to click thruto read it all), I truly think that I have 4 out of 5 covered most of the time. Thank goodness my teammates are fantastic at follow-up because that is not my strong suit. All in all, I love this post and think that anyone considering hiring an agent to assist with a sale or purchase should seriously look out for these five signs as they go through the real estate transaction process.