- The Wall Street Journal examines the latest tweaks to Zillow. The Zestimator is FLAWED!!!
- A flipper comedy video.
- The National Association of Realtors addresses that thorny issue of foreclosures. Now they’re worried? Where was this advice while the market was on fire and “exotic” mortgages were busy becoming mainstream?
- An "honest" realtor writes to a bubble blog. There’s plenty of honesty and integrity in this industry.
- The dark feeling of not having bought that property you wish you would have bought. Shoulda, coulda, woulda! My wife and I had the opportunity in 1999 to buy a Harlem townhouse on 138th Street for less than $200K. It’s now worth at least $1M… c’est la vie!
- Kevin Boer gets involved in an interesting Redfin debate.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.