- Property Grunt: Craig’s List is working with the government to bust bad listings and bad brokers!
- Change is in the air for MLS systems all over place.
- Cheap, nice, new condos in other cities.
- Jonathan Miller with thoughts on the super high end of the market. For his own psychological reasons, he is convincing himself that their owners are super unhappy.
- Some big rent increases are reported at Stuyvesant Town.
- The Carnival of Real Estate.
True Gotham TV
- A Broker's Job
- City Harvest
- Dirty Real Estate Tricks
- House Raffles
- I'm New to TrueGotham
- In The News
- In The News / Press
- Legal Info
- Market Insight
- New Developments
- Property Videos
- The Hamptons
- Tips & Advice
- True Gotham Baseball
- TrueGotham TV
- Tenant Advisors New York on It Passed: New Tax Laws and Potential Impact on NYC Real Estate
- Doug Heddings on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- Jake Russell on Change: A Real Estate Podcast
- richard schultz on The Sad Truth About House Raffles
- Be careful on OpenHouseNYC: Safety in Your Home
Other Links of Interest
Organizations We Support
Subscribe here to have blog posts delivered to your email inbox.